Deryk A. Harting, D.C.
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic, Class of 2013
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, California University of Pennsylvania, Class of 2010
- High School Diploma, Mansfield High School, Class of 2006
Clinical and Private Practice Experience
- Palmer Outpatient Clinic-Allen Green Civic Center; Chiropractic Student Intern; Port Orange, FL
- Synergy Family Health; Chiropractic Physician; Oviedo, FL
- Elite Health and Wellness; Chiropractic Physician; Orlando, FL
- Independent Contractor; Chiropractic Physician; Largo & St. Petersburg, FL
- Chambers Medical Group; Chiropractic Physician; Sarasota &Tampa, FL
Health Related Experience
- Comprehensive Extremities Analysis and Adjusting Technique Seminar Certification under Dr. Mark King D.C.; Daytona Beach, FL.
- Graston Technique; Palmer College of Chiropractic; Port Orange, FL.
- Flexion Distraction Technique Certification; Palmer College of Chiropractic; Port Orange, FL.
- Trufit Biomechanics Labs; Sales Director; Orlando, FL
- Community Pool Lifeguard, Mansfield, PA.
Previous Professional Affiliations
- Florida Chiropractic Physician Association Member
- American Chiropractic Association Member
- Florida Chiropractic Association Member
- National Board-Certified Chiropractic Physician
- National Board-Certified in Physiotherapy
- M1 Level Graston Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization Technique Certification