- 06/2007 - 02/2009 : Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Resident Physician, Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals in Milwaukee, WI
- 07/2005 - 06/2006 : Transitional Year Resident Physician Providence Hospital, in Southfield, MI
- 2001 - 2005 : MS 1 & 2-Courses/labs on St. Martin, MS 3 & 4 hospital clerkships, American University of the Caribbean in metro- Detroit, MI area.
- 1994 - 1998 : B.A. Environmental Studies- Planning and Public Policy , University of Colorado in Boulder, CO
- 10/2016 - Present : [Physician/Medical Director] Urgent care practice. Providing occupational medicine, DOT physicals, urgent care medicine, and primary care for all ages. Office based procedures including sutures, incision and drainage, splinting, and wound care, Winchester Quick Care in Walton/Crescent Springs, KY
- 04/2013 - Present : [ Physician ] Urgent care practice in two locations. Providing occupational medicine, DOT physicals, urgent care medicine, and primary care for all ages. Office based procedures including sutures, incision and drainage, splinting, and wound care, Bluegrass Urgent Care in Walton/Crescent Springs, KY
- 03/2010 - 03/2011 : [ Medical Director/ Physician ] Outpatient, interventional pain management with primary referral source from community primary care and specialty physicians. Interventional/fluoroscopic injections; spinal epidurals, facet/sacroiliac joint and lumbar sympathetic blocks. Impairments seen radiculopathy, oncologic and post-surgical pain, peripheral neuropathy, and musculoskeletal/rheumatologic pathologies. Medical director of clinic with nine employees and supervision of two physician assistants, Eastern Kentucky Pain Management in Richmond, KY
- 09/2009 - 5/2010: [ Clinic Physician ] Outpatient general practice/primary care clinic in rural community providing primary care. Average patient volume between 25-35 patients per day, General Practice/Primary Care in Prestonsburg, KY.
- 05/2009 - 09/2009 [ Locum Tenens Physician ] Provide coverage for variety of entities, providing evaluations of employees/soldiers’ general health and capacity to perform job duties. Clinical examinations consisting of extensive medical interview, general physical examination and review of occupational/medical screening tests (PFT, Audiology, Vision, EKG, vitals), and focused examinations when needed, with detailed treatment/evaluation recommendations provided, Primary Care/Occupational Medicine in Through-out U.S.
- 11/2007 - 8/2008 [ Part-time Physician ] Provide general medical weekend coverage for inpatient specialty rehabilitation hospital with primary focus on neurobehavioral and general medical rehabilitation. Duties include bedside rounding with approximate census of 20-30 inpatients. Backup coverage for pediatric residential floor that cares for complex pediatric patients with neurobehavioral, and neurodevelopmental issues, Lakeview Specialty Hospital in Waterford, WI
- 2007-2008 : Regional Managing Editor, Rehab in Review.
- March 2008 : Morgan Budde, MD, Kevin White, MD. Assessment of Pain Reduction During Needle Electromyography (EMG) Insertion, American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Vol. 87, No. 3, S34,
- Current with Primary Care medicine and procedures, both inpatient and outpatient.
- Significant experience teaching, both bedside and didactics, medical students and junior residents.
- Extensive experience PM&R/neurologic/musculoskeletal evaluation, medicine, and procedures and injury specific needs in spinal cord injury, brain injury, orthopedic/medical/amputees, in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Significant experience with spasticity management including baclofen pumps and botulinum toxin/phenol injections under EMG guidance in both pediatric and adult population.
- Experienced with Fluoroscopic injections; epidurals, SNR blocks, Facet/MBB, SI.
- Significant experience with intraarticular injections, myofascial pain treatments.
- 2007-2009 : Team physician for Milwaukee Iron- United States Quad Rugby Association
- June 2007 : Medical staff for 2007 National Veterans Wheelchair Games, Milwaukee, WI
- 03 / 2002 - 04 / 2003 : Immunology and anatomy tutoring in medical school. St. Martin, NA
- KY and WI Medical License
- National Institute of Health - Stroke Scale Certified
- DOT Certified – National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners