- 1981 Graduated from Albany State University, part of the state university system of New York. Graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Biology.
- 1985 Graduated from the Kansas City College of Osteopathic Medicine with a degree in Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine.
- 1986 Graduated from a general medicine internship at Warren General Hospital.
- 1987 Graduated with residency in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine from Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Training and Certification
Dr. Jacobson's practice is limited to the treatment of soft tissue injuries.
Special training in cranial osteopathy as well as counter strain, myofascial release, high velocity, low amplitude technique, and muscle energy.
- 1987 to 1994. Director of Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy Department at Pinellas Community Hospital.
- 1994 to Present. Chambers Medical Group. Lectured to professional organizations on the use of manipulation in the treatment of varied medical conditions.
Member of the Florida Osteopathic Medical Association.
Place of Birth
Brooklyn, New York, November 26, 1959.
Married with three children.