Thomas Schroeder, M.D.
Emergency & Occupational Medicine
- B.S. University of Wisconsin Stevens Point, 1971
- M.D. Medical college of Wisconsin, 1975
- Emergency Medicine Residency, University of Louisville Affiliated Hospitals, 1978
- Occupational Medicine Mini-residency, University of Cincinnati, 1989.
- Chambers Medical Group Emergency Medicine, 2006 - Present
- Inspire Medical Emergency physician,2006 - 2007
- Physicians in Emergency Medicine Jewish Hospital Louisville, Kentucky, 1988 through 2005.
- Medical Director Jewish Hospital Meade County Clinic, 1995 through 2000
- Medical Director Meade County EMS, 1995 through 2000
- Company Physician Olin Chemical Company,1998 through 2000
- Emergency Medical Physicians, Inc. Suburban and Saints Mary and Elizabeth Hospitals Louisville, Kentucky-1978 through 1987.