- 1975-1978 Bronx High School of Science
- 1978-1980 State University of New York at New Paltz
- 1980-1984 National College of Chiropractic
- Received Bachelor of Science and Doctor of Chiropractic Degrees
- 1996-Present Associateship with Chambers Medical Group providing chiropractic care in multidisciplinary office specializing in personal injury in the Brandon office.
- 1994-Present Work with Innovative Diagnostics, the largest mobile diagnostic company in Florida, enabling doctors to perform testing in their offices.
- 1993-1994 Associateship with Tannenbaum Chiropractic, sole doctor in Clearwater office specializing in personal injury.
- 1988-1992 Opened Central Brain Chiropractic office in Bronx, N.Y. General care chiropractic office.
- 1986-1987 Associateship at The Doctor's Office, a multidisciplinary clinic specializing in personal injury utilizing
chiropractic, medical, orthopedic, neurologic, dentistry, and podiatry in one clinic in upper Manhattan.
- 1985 Associateship at Stock Exchange Chiropractic Office. General care chiropractic office in lower Manhattan.
- New York X0004406-1 (Inactive)
- Florida CH0006542, Certification in Physiotherapy.
- New York Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- Florida Chiropractic Association