Deryk A Harting DC
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic, Class of 2013
4777 City Center Parkway, Port Orange, FL 32129
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, California University of Pennsylvania, Class of 2010
250 University Avenue, California, PA 15419
- High School Diploma, Mansfield High School, Class of 2006
73 West Wellsboro Street Mansfield, PA 16933
Palmer Outpatient Clinic- Allen Green Civic Center
Chiropractic Student Intern
Port Orange FL
November 2012 - September 2013
Student Intern for Dr. Kimberly Keene. Duties included taking comprehensive histories, patient exams, designing management plans, delivering report of findings and providing all aspects of treatment including x-rays, adjustments, and therapies. Special attention was given to functional assessment, active care, performance enhancement and neuromuscular reeducation.
Synergy Family Health
February 2014 - July 2014
Associate doctor of an integrated physical medicine and chiropractic office supervised by clinic director Dr. Eric Janowitz. Regular duties included performance of patient histories, examinations, digital x-rays, as well as providing daily treatment in the form of manual and instrument-assisted adjustments and therapies.
Elite Health and Wellness
August 2014 – April 2015
Associate physician of a chiropractic clinic with patient base of wellness, active care, and personal injury patients. Tasks included performance of patient histories, physical examinations as well as providing daily treatment in the form of manual adjustments, rehabilitative exercise, and passive/active therapies.
April 2015 – Current
Currently providing treatment and patient management as an independent contractor for community members of Largo, FL. Additionally, continued temporary work and coverage relief has been provided to a variety of clinics with multiple contracted staffing companies in the Orlando and Tampa area since August 2014.
Chambers Medical Group
November 2015 - Current
Present associateship with Chambers Medical Group providing chiropractic care in a multidisciplinary office specializing in personal injury at the Sarasota office. Duties include patient examinations and providing daily treatment as well as working with medical and osteopathic doctors in treating and managing patient cases.
Health Related Experience
- Community Pool Lifeguard Mansfield, PA. August 2004 - September 2005 First Aid Responder and CPR Certified. Employed as lifeguard during the summer months.
- Extremities Analysis and Adjusting Technique Seminar Daytona Beach, FL. October 2010 Comprehensive extremities adjusting technique and analysis seminar conducted by Mark King D.C.
- Graston Technique Elective Palmer College of Chiropractic, July 2012 Instructed by John Lockenour D.C.
- Flexion Distraction Technique Elective Palmer College of Chiropractic, October 2012 Instructed by Al Luce D.C.
Trufit Biomechanics Labs
October 2013 - February 2014
Contributed to an emerging foot orthotic and lower limb biomechanics company while awaiting initial state licensure. Responsibilities included sales and creation of marketing and advertisement content targeted for medical and chiropractic markets.
Student Scholarship and Creativity: Undergraduate Student Research
Extra-curricular student developed research experiment which was written up, presented, and then graded against a group of peers at California University of Pennsylvania in 2010.
Current Professional Affiliations
American Chiropractic Association Member
Florida Chiropractic Association Member
National Board Certified Chiropractic Physician May 2013
National Board Certified in Physiotherapy September 2013
M1 Level Graston Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization Technique Certification July 2012